martes, 1 de julio de 2008

Сσмρоѕιтισиѕ αвσυт Ησυѕεѕ αиδ Αραлтмεитs!












An apartment is a single floor place to live, they are small, two or three bedrooms if you are lucky and no garden, you have a lot of neighbors and so much noise, a house instead, is big, occasionally two floors,if you have neighbors is not the same noise cause you don´t have them on the top floor, you can have garden.


If I have the money I will put a pool in my house, maybe a bigger kitchen too. Also my my room would be big. My house would have a tremendous modern decoration, I would build a party room.


The house of my dreams is on the beach, near to the ocean, a big white house whit white furniture, a Jacuzzi, a basketball court, 5 or 6 rooms, each one with a bathroom, to have guest all the time.

No hay comentarios: