miércoles, 11 de junio de 2008

Eҳтлεмε Сlσѕε-Uρ!

This is my friend Myriam Cedillo Fernández. She is 32 years old, and here are some things about her past!

1. Where were you born?
I born in Mexico City.

2. Did you grow up there?
Yes, I grew up in Mexico.

3. Where did you go to elementary school?
I went to Atenea´s College here at Mexico City.

4. Where did you go to high school?
I went to high school at Alejandro Guillot and Universidad del Valle de Mexico.

5. Did you study any foreign languages?
I studied english at high school.

6. How old were you when you started the university?
I was 18 years old.

7. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
A travel with my parents to USA, California.

8. What sports or games did you use to play when you were younger?
I used to play basketball. I also played with dolls and table games.

9. Did you use to have a nickname?
Yes, when i was little my father called me “tripa” and my friends used to call me “mirinda” and “pollo”.


10. Where did you use to spend your vacations?
I went sometimes to "Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo" a great beach, that is in the beautiful state of Guerrero, Mexico.

11. Did you ever have a part-time job?
No, i didn´t.

12. Did you use to have a pet (dog, cat, etc)?
Yes, i used to have dogs.

13. Did you use to have a favorite toy when you were a child?
Yes, i had a doll called "rainbow brite", it was my favorite toy.

14. What about your favorite food?
I loved abocado with tuna salad when I was a child.

15. Who was your best friend when you were a child?
My best friend was Edith... since elementary to high school.

As you can see she had a beautifull childness, she was happy and you can see it for who she is today…

No hay comentarios: