miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

Шεζсσмε тσ мч Ѕιтε!

Well people..
welcome to my new blog! ò_Ó

In this page, you can find more information about me!

I'm Antonio Arrieta, 19. I'm from Venezuela, Maracaibo originally. Maracaibo is a nice HOT city on the west part of Venezuela :) I study at Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín University (URBE), I'm a student of Mass Comunitacion. I like to meet new people everyday, however i love my friends! I'm a regular guy, I think I'm just a teenager who is always looking for fun! I like to go out a lot, meeting people, hanging out and drink.. A LOT! Well I'm not an alcoholic hahaha but I enjoy drinking “Cacique & Smirnoff” everytime i can.. LoL I love girls, It's one of the things I live for, but I don't have a girlfriend right now =/ In my leisure time I like to go to the cinema with my friends to see all kinds of movies. One of my hobbies are used websites as (facebook, myspace and msn) which help me to communicate with people around the world. I also like to know and learn from other countries. The idea of knowing people from other countries helps me to know different cultures. That's all about me!

I hope you enjoy your visit! =D

No hay comentarios: